Who are we?
Established in 2016 in the United Kingdom, IVG also known as I VAPE GREAT has risen to dominance in the global vape market and now supply to over 100 countries worldwide with HQ based in Preston (UK) and support offices in Houston (USA), Dubai (UAE) and Colombia (South America).
With over 25 international awards including Best UK Brand 2019 award, over 10,000 different SKUs in the laboratory and an extensive ﬂavour development process, whatever vaping customers taste, IVG has the perfect ﬂavour for its worldwide customers.
To strive to be the leader within the vaping industry. We work every day to create and supply the greatest e-liquids.
Why Join Us?
· Full Time Permanent Role
· One of the Largest Global Vaping Companies
· Market Leading Salary
· Excellent Progression Opportunities
· State-of-the art HQ (under construction - due in 2022)
· Close to M6 motorway
· Free onsite parking
· Dress Down Friday
· Regular Staff Meals (currently on hold due to COVID 19)
Join our team!
We are currently looking for a driven and successful Digital Content Creator to join our growing team. They will play a key role in creating and delivering engaging and inspiring content across our range of digital channels. Ensuring our digital presence supports and enhances our business offering and delivers our messages effectively
This role requires someone who is creative and can identify, create, manage and deliver a variety of digital content and is comfortable getting on camera.
- Plan, produce and create a programme of digital content to be used across all our channels, increasing engagement with our audiences
- Develop digital assets for each of our brands to bring their brand identities to life, ensuring all design elements adhere to their brand guidelines
- Create high-quality motion graphics, and animations
- Design and build email marketing campaigns alongside the marketing team
- With a keen interest in Social Media trends, you will be required to know and utilise the latest trends and features across channels
- Develop creative design ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends
- Plan, produce and create a programme of digital content to be used across all our digital channels, increasing engagement with our audiences
Essential Qualifications & Experience Needed
· Must be proficient in Abobe suite (Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere Pro)
. Formal qualification (university degree)
· Ideally at least 1 year of marketing / graphic design experience.
· Excellent working knowledge of social media platforms, either professionally or personally.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent listening and decision-making skills.
· Excellent spelling and grammar, as well as proofreading skills.
· A portfolio of any work